Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Adopt a Bunnyhero Lab Pet Here Today!

Hello everyone and welcome to my adoption site! I have plenty of bunnyhero lab pets I have adopted and named on my blog's side bar. If you would like to adopt one, please e-mail me at CPAmazing@gmail.com and tell me the name of the animal you want to adopt.

During the holidays, I will make limitd edition holiday pets and if no one adopts them by the date I say they will leave the adoption site.

Every saturday I will post recent people that have contacted me and I have accepted and had them adopt them. Here is an emaple of how I will post the adopter and the animal they've adopted, using Lady Maryann as the adopter:
LADY MARYANN is now the proud adoptive
owner of TULIP the rabbit-
you can visit TULIP on my sidebar
Here is the answer to a question that probably will be asked: If more than one person wants to adopt the same animal, whoever sent me the email first gets to adopt it.
adopt & love!, joslin909

No comments:

Post a Comment